US Passport Card

US Passport Card


Another sign of DroneNation but Dvorak thinks these are cool cards and his family uses for them for their frequent travels to and from Canada. A US Passport card can be used in place of a passport when entering the United States from Canada or Mexico.

[NA 391]

Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/daveb6/public_html/noagendafun/wp-content/themes/ribbon/single.php on line 35

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

17 − fifteen =