Play the Challenge!
Will Lisac from NoAgendaChallenge.com reminded us that it’s not to late to get these awesome coins! By buying them you help support No Agenda plus you get an awesome memento to show your friends.
What’s the challenge? Well, it’s a game you can play if you ever meetup with another No Agenda listener!
From their site:
You will obey! There are specific rules governing a coin challenge that should be followed out of respect to tradition and the group.
- Traditionally, the challenge is initiated by drawing your coin and loudly announcing that you are initiating a “coin check”. Another, but less vocal method, is to firmly place the coin on the bar or table and continuously tap the coin until all have responded.
- The response consists of all persons being challenged drawing their coin in a like manner.
- If you are challenged and are unable to properly respond, you must buy a round of drinks for the challenger and the group being challenged.
- If everyone being challenged responds in the correct manner, the challenger must buy a round of drinks for everyone he or she challenged.
- Failure to buy a round is considered the height of villainy, should one fail to fulfill his or her obligation, he or she must dedouche himself or herself with a large donation to the No Agenda Show or suffer being ostracized by fellow producers.
Now that you know the rules, you don’t want to get caught at a producer meet-up without a challenge coin or the drinks could be on you! This is a limited coin run so be sure to order your Gitmo Nation Challenge Coin from No Agenda Challenge before we sell out.